Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Zombie Digest

Welcome to the Zombie Digest blog. My name is Arthur Kelly and I have a slight obsession with anything zombie related. I know there are a lot of hardcore zombie fanatics in the world who would destroy me when it comes to showing true zombie passion. Dressing up and doing zombie walks isn't going to get you anywhere when the zombies take over (if they take over). Zombie's aren't stupid, SLOW but not stupid. That whole acting like a zombie thing in "Shaun of the Dead" will never ever work. They know the smell and aura of fresh flesh.

The purpose of this blog is to share any kind of zombie thoughts that come across my twisted brain. It could be about music, movies, video games, news all involving something with zombies. I'm sure this isn't the only zombie blogger out there. I didn't really check. I know a few haven't been updated since 2007. We can't have people slacking, can we?

Didn't think so.

Arty K

No comments:

Post a Comment