Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December to Dismember

Wow no posts in December?!?! I've been lacking in any kind of news and I apologize. I've just been extremely busy with the holiday season coming up. I'm probably one of the worst Christmas shoppers in the world. I never know what to get anyone. This year I started earlier than normally... by like a day or two haha. I guess I just want to be clever about it and not disappoint people.


ANYWAYS! I'd like to address the post I put up on my Zombie Digest Blog status the other day. It was a Chuck Klosterman piece for the New York Times about zombies, pop culture, and his brilliant mind and how he uses it. I've read parts of Klosterman's, "Sex Drugs and Cocoa Puffs". It was funny at parts, and I wish were able to finish it. I don't know where the book is haha.

SURE THING.

I gotta finish the article too . I was half asleep when I saw it so. That'll be for another post.

So after 9-10 years, I finally watched the first Lord of the Rings. It was on Netflix and I was absolutely bored so I started to watch it. I know it's not horror movie related, but I have to say that the orcs in that movie were pretty bad ass looking. It wasn't CGI and whoever did the make up effects on them made them creepy as hell. Overall the movie was better than what I had expected. Frodo is a little bitch by the way. He was given sword and still got his ass kicked. Aragorn and Gimli were cool though.

I have some posts coming up. I'll get to them eventually.

Some things that I'm posting soon:

- The Walking Dead Season Finale/Future.
- Slashumentary I found on Netflix review.
- Graphic novel N. by Stephen King review.
- Cool shit for Christmas.
- You've Got Dead on You awesomeness.


And I'm sure I'll find other shit to talk about and bore you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment