Friday, January 28, 2011

The Rite, right? Am I right? Rite... Right.. well the movie looks good!

The Rite!

That movie actually looks pretty damn good. I keep seeing previews for it and I think for the first time in a VERY long time I'm going to see a movie in theaters. The last movie I went to see at a movie theater was Zombieland. So yeah, it's been quite a while.

Judging by the previews they director/writer/producer/whoever, is trying to capture the aura of the Exorcist. I'm pretty sure if you've seen the trailer then you've already gathered that. It also kind of reminds me of the movie Stigmata, which I absolutely loved but still gets to me.

The movie is based on true events. It's based on the book The Making of a Modern Exorcist by Matt Baglio (thank you Wikipedia).

I like movies that deal with things like demons, and exorcisms. I guess it's the reality of the movie is what keeps me interested. Anthony Hopkins as we all know is a phenomenal actor (you'd know this if you've seen any movies with Hannibal Lector). It should be a good movie, I'm hoping to catch it Monday or Tuesday night when I have time.







Don't know if I mentioned this but I picked up The Last Exorcism but haven't watched it yet. I also just picked up the Piranha blu ray cause I'm an idiot. I've been wanting to see the Village as well. I just haven't had time to do anything lately. January has been a busy month for me so far. So much going on and I know my very few readers probably think I quit doing the blog. I'm currently starting up a Youtube page and doing review videos (cause we all know how original that is). I would review movies, comics, music, and video games. Another thing on my to do list.
I know I said I was going to post a million other things but I just haven't gotten to them. If it's important I'll post it haha.


New blogs in the coming days, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment