Thursday, April 8, 2010

zTunes:::Zombie Killing Playlist

There's nothing better than the thought of killing zombies. I always thought how useful iPods would be during the annihilation of a flesh eating zombie. Like anyone else on this earth, music gets my adrenaline going and there are certain songs out there that would definitely boost my stamina and aim by at least +2 points. If zombie games had an overall point system of zombie killing (kind of like how they rank sports players in video games) I'd totally be high ranked low. I think that would have to do with my size and speed. Regardless, music can change that whole picture.

I have come up with a top 10 list of songs I'd like to kill zombies to. These songs are in no particular order either. I'll also give the reasons why.

SONGS

1. Unearth - Black Hearts Now Reign: There's something about this song that wants to make my big ass two step but I can't. It's definitely an upbeat, unload your clip into the brains of some fleash eating corpse kind of song. Especially at the breakdown. This song all around deserves to played when the massacre of zombies begins.

2. Metallica - Fight Fire With Fire: I know that ZOMBIELAND used "For Whom the Bell Tolls" in the beginning of the movie which was amazing. With all due respect, that beginning was in slow motion. FFWF is by far an ass kicking song. It's fast, brutal, has a great title, and most importantly it's definitely something I'd like to hear during a zombiepocalypse.

3. KillWhitneyDead - Stop Crying Just Start Dying: Loveeeeeeeeee this song, and this band. I love how they add movie scenes into their songs. This song is bad ass. Every time I hear this I want chocolate milk. Whenever I drink chocolate milk I get the urge to point and shoot. When I point and shoot, I only want to kill zombies. So this song automatically makes the list.

4. Iron Maiden - Be Quick Or Be Dead: For any Iron Maiden fans, you know what I'm thinking when I add this song. The title alone says it all...I know it doesn't help me cause I'm far from fast but I'm also smarter than the average zombie killer so fuck off. Great song.

5. DMX - What's My Name?: Rap song? Really? HELLS YEAH! This song is seriously a song to fuck zombies up to. It's some serious gangsta rap music that gets me pumped and ready to use weapons I've never used before. Okay that was the stupidest thing I've ever written. Good song to kill zombies. If you don't believe me, then try it yourself (on zombies).

6. Every Time I Die - After One Quarter Of A Revolution: "Hearts aren't beating, they're counting down", is one of my favorite quotes in any song. This is my favorite band and I totally think this song qualifies to be a zombie killing hit.

7. He Is Legend - I Am Hollywood: This song is for all of you (if there are any) egotistical zombie killers who refer to themselves as, "Hollywood". I'm sure if Hulk Hogan were a zombie killer, this song would fit him greatly. I love this song cause it's upbeat and kickass (like all of the songs I have mentioned).

8. Mutiny Within - Lethean: I don't know if the song has anything to do with Star Trek but I don't really give a shit. It's a great song to kill zombies too of course. That's my main focus. These dudes are from my town and they're a cool bunch. Why wouldn't I want to listen to them during a zombie slaughter?

9. Deftones - Rickets: For a very long time this has been one of my favorite Deftones songs. It's always playing on my iPod during a Left 4 Dead or Dead Rising gameplay.

10. Lamb Of God - Broken Hands: I love LOG. This song sounds like it could be the finalizing song to an epic zombie escapade.

I'm pretty sure I could have come up with more songs but I didn't therefor this is my zombie killing set list. I just made the playlist on my iPod. If anyone reads this, what songs would you like to kill zombies to?

No comments:

Post a Comment