Thursday, June 10, 2010

Twilightland

So if anyone has seen the new trailer for Eclipse (which is one of the Twilight Saga movies), then they'd see that one of the scenes from the movie shows a bunch of dead looking people coming out of the water slowly. I thought it was a zombie movie at first, but then it showed Edward Cullen and my zomboner went down. It kind of reminded me of Land of the Dead with the zombies in the water and coming up to shore or something... Lame!

Also I hate how Zombieland was barely acknowledged at the MTV Movie Awards even thought it is the top-grossing zombie film right now. Zombieland went in with a $23.6 milion budget and made a little under $103 million. That's pretty damn good. MTV put Zombieland under two categories that were made up just for that show. I know it's all fun and pop with that stupid station but at least give the movie some credit. Of course New Moon won everything.

I really hate those movies. The worst part about it is that New Moon and Eclipse are only 7 months apart from each other. That is two garbage movies in under a year. They put out more Twilight movies than LiL Wayne puts out mixtapes... even when he's out of jail. So retarded.




So a few weeks ago I did a post about the people I'd want by my side in a zombie apocalypse and for some reason, this totally slipped my mind. I'd totally drop robocop for Mr. Tim Allen or Tim the tool man Taylor! At first Bob Vila came to mind and I thought of how craftsman like he is. Then I thought about all the crazy and cool things that Tim Taylor has created for Tool Time. Definitely adding his name to my troupe.

Quickies:

Bought Zombie Diaries for $7.50 at Walmart the other day.

I stopped reading Monster Island and started reading and taking notes for my book review on Dr. Dale's Zombie Dictionary: The A-Z Guide to Staying Alive.

Started writing for my zombie comedy sketch/movie/whatever my heart desires! It's going to be brutal and funny. Should be out once I decide not to be lazy and put everything together.

I've trying to reach Capcom to speak to someone about doing an interview for the upcoming release of Dead Rising 2. I know it's a known thing, but just a reminder that Dead Rising 2 will be a Co-0p game. That means you can walk around Vegas or wherever, and just destroy fucking zombies all day long.

Anyone play L4D or L4D2 or Resident Evil 5 or even Call of Duty World at War (just for nazi zombies) and or Call of Duty MW 2? My xbox 360 gamer tag is: x arty mcfly x

Also in video games, I was reading on some site that it's going to take 8 years for Resident Evil 6 to come out. Why do they do that? Why do the best games take forever to do a sequel?



So I had an idea to expand my zombie horizons and try to think of something creative to do other than blog about it. I was thinking of going to certain shopping places and video taping certain items that would be good use incase you got stuck in that specific place. I was walking around Walmart the other day and I saw a few things right in the open that would make life so much easier during the apoc. The Walmart in New Jersey does not sell guns. So the next best thing would obviously be something light and sharp. They sell more knives than... a knife store? They had machete's right in the open. Anyone can buy a machete, even a kid. I thought to myself, "I'm taking like 4 of these!" My downfall of Walmart would be their chair and pillow section, sometimes it's hard to walk through there and not want to jump on the couch and just put a few pillows behind your head, and just passsss out.

As I write this, I'm adding more to the beginning til the end. I'd tell you to read this from the bottoms up, but where's the fun in that?

Ok that's all for now. My next post will be an excerpt from the sketch I'm writing.

Keep Surviving!



No comments:

Post a Comment