Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Ok so this Halloween morning I have the Ewok Celebration song stuck in my head from Return of the Jedi. Some video on youtube that some guy made a new song for it... I dunno.

So it's Halloween! I thought about how awesome today could be, cause it definitely can't be as bad as last years Halloween. Last year at around 11 am, a tree fell and struck our front porch and completely totaled it. We didn't really care and figured we'd call someone that coming Monday to take a look at it, but our neighbors thought differently and made some calls. In a matter of minutes the fire department and police were at our house and screaming for everyone to get out. We took our time haha. The tree actually knocked down electrical wires and they were swinging and hanging near trees. We were in a hotel for a few days and all. Definitely a scary moment.




Every single year there's one costume that EVERYONE has. For the longest time period of time there was a HUGE amount of people dressing up as Spiderman. It just wasn't the kids either. I seen parents, grandparents, dogs, gerbils, guinea pigs, high school kids, and all dressed up as Spidey. Thankfully that whole charade has ended. A lot of kids like to dress up as the Dark Knight or something from Pokemon (still). Hell If I could go as Bulbasaur or Squirtle I would but I definitely don't think they make those costumes in my size.

This year I think were gonna see a lot of Avatards trick or treating. A big cloud of people in blue-ish suits. This is a good and bad thing. It's bad because it's probably the only costume I'll see (slow trick or treating area) but it's good cause now I get to hand out candy in 3D!!! I got my goggles ready to go! Hopefully it's the last year we see anyone dressed as that dumb bastard from SAW. What's his name? Candy Cane? Oh no wait, that's from Joy Ride... fuck, I can't think of his name... Oh and I hope no one goes as the Dark Knight Joker. That got out of hand the past few years.

(GOOGLES NAME)

Go figure, it's Jigsaw!

One costume that's pretty cool is the Ghostbusters costume. I see a lot of people being Ghostbusters and they have their blow up proton pack with the gun. That's a really cool costume except I wish they had a more plastic toy like proton pack instead of a pool float like thing.

Last but not least lets talk about the candy and all that is sweet! I will say this to those who still trick or treat or have kids they take trick or treating... It's an absolute myth to go trick or treating in rich neighborhoods. They give out the crappiest candy and they don't give out any money haha. I tried with my friends when I was younger every halloween. Stick to your neighborhoods and the people you know.

Shit I forgot to see if my house was egged!

Well I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween. Cause after today hits november and it's the countdown to Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and for me my Mom's birthday on January 9th. Money is crucial right now haha. I'm still going to Atlantic City next weekend though.

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment