Sunday, May 9, 2010

If 5 Could Join Me

Survivors,



I was asked the other day a question by one of my friends. This question was damn well worth enough for a post on my blog.


Apparently my friends can’t think of unique questions cause the question I was asked was like a mixed question with a bunch of MySpace and Facebook surveys questions in one!


Make sense?



QUESTION: What 5 television or movie characters would you like to have behind your back during the zombie apocalypse?


Now before I answer this question, let me just say I thought deep and hard for a very long time about this. I chose my answers wisely and as badly as I wanted to use people from zombie movies, I didn’t. Trust me, Tallahassee from Zombieland is definitely an ass kicking zombie master. But he didn’t make the list.


These people did.


FUCKING ANSWER!:


1. Dexter Morgan from Dexter:

Has anyone ever watched Dexter? The serial killer killing killer who works for the Miami Metro forensics as a blood spatter analyst. That’s right, he’s a serial killer who kills bad guys only.This dude has a whole bag full of knives and drills and shit. He’d be awesome to have around. I mean sure he should carry a gun on him but he’s quick and isn’t afraid to kill anything.


2. Sylar from Heroes:

If you’ve ever watched Heroes than you’d know how really bad ass Sylar is. This dude is epic. I know it’s completely insane to trust the dude but he’s beyond deadly. He’s a mutant sponge which means he has everyone’s powers from Heroes which means he can’t die cause he’s been near Claire. Fuck it, this guy can whoop some zombie ass with the tip of his finger. Since he can fly and all there’s a good chance he probably wouldn’t stick around, but oh well. It would be nice to have his killing expertise!


3. Sawyer from Lost:

What would a zombie killing group of survivors do without the arrogant redneck in their group? Sawyer’s asshole ways and good aim will probably be needed when it comes to killing. He is fearless and is willing to do just about whatever it takes to survive. Sawyer’s personality might clash with others but that’s tough shit. He’s coming aboard.

4. Robocop from Robocop:

Yes I want fucking Robocop along with us. Dude can’t be transformed into a zombie because he’s a robot. He’s got a sweet gun which can add to the zombie ass kicking. I might take his gun and switch it with like a magnum or something. I know it won’t fit into his leg holster but Mr. Cop’s going to have to deal with that problem on his own. The only problem is I don’t have any of that brown poop stuff he eats in the movie... I wonder if it’s actually poop. Then he’d have an unlimited supply for a long time... ok that’s kind of gross but it’s survival haha.


5. Scarlett Johansson:

Strictly for her (ass) kicking abilities.




Ok she’s so hot and I couldn’t stand surviving in a traveling sausage fest. That’s that!




So I got a copy of Survival of the Dead which has been out in the UK for quite some time now and I never thought about downloading it from a torrent site until now. It’s hitting theaters soon but I’d like to watch it and give a review on it before then just so I can seem cool and important. I’m going to review it from a zombie fans perspective only. I’m not a movie critic haha. I don’t listen to movie critics anyway. They anger the shit out of me. All in all I don’t mind being one myself though.



Whatever.




More blogs to come. Thanks to all the sites giving me a plug. I really appreciate it all.



til the next blog.




Keep Surviving.


No comments:

Post a Comment