Thursday, May 20, 2010

Zombie Goodies

Ok Survivors, I've neglected you for 11 days now and that's not cool!

I've been currently dealing with yet another nagging tooth pain and headaches that leave me incapable of leading you guys from a zombie takeover.

I need nice teeth right? What the hell am I supposed to do when I become a zombie? My brain won't be able to function enough to grind human flesh into a blender and drink it from a straw! I need nice teeth so that when I become a zombie I can chew through some of the toughest flesh ever!!!!!!


Ok So I wanted to make a vlog for this blog in my new post but failed miserably. I had gotten some cool zombie things that I wanted to share with you all and post it as a video but instead, you'll just get the normal pictures.

WHAT I GOT?

FROM AMAZON:




















This book is actually published online for free but I hate that so I bought the book. It was only like $10 and I was looking for something new to read so I picked this up. I'm only like 3 chapters into it and so far so good. I will eventually do a review on this book and brain rate it.



















This is pretty cool. It's a mini journal that's about as tall as a soda can and as wide as two cell phones (worst measuring examples ever). It has a lot of room for you to write notes and zombie related things inside. I had intended to write my stand up comedy inside of it until I noticed that it randomly had pages that explained certain things from the actual novel. Like when I turned to a certain page it would show something about destroying your staircase. But for $8 you can't go wrong with this cool thing.































These were an awesome pick up. It's just a deck of cards that basically makes up the Zombie Survival Guide book. It takes all aspects and strategies of Max Brooks' famous novel and puts the highlights in card form. This is so fucking cool, I can't say that enough. I don't remember how much money they were but I know they're under $10. I'm reading some right now. I'm reading the Solanum card right now as we speak.



FROM K-MART:

I don't ever shop at K-Mart...EVER!

























Why this is underlined right now is beyond me. It's annoying. BUT, anyways. Definitely picked this up at K-Mart even though I linked it to Amazon, I hated going into K-Mart. That place was just outright dirty. Right when you walked in they had gloves, masks and hand sanitizer wipes to clean off of your shopping cart. It smelled in there. Of course I didn't see any of that until I was leaving. I guess they didn't want any zombie germs to spread? Or was it just swine flu. I haven't heard about that in a long time... weird. But this game was $20 and well worth it. I get to kill zombies and the dialogue in this is amazing. It's definitely made to seem like a Tarantino flick. If you have a Wii, pick this bad boy up asap!.

SHORT BUT SWEET NEWS

- I got my hands on a copy of Survival of the Dead so expect a movie review on that within the next few days. I want to get it in before it's American Theatrical release.

- I will do a review like I said before on the Monster Island book. It's going to take a while to finish though due to my school and life schedule. I read it as much as I can.

- Looking for contributing horror writers to write on whatever they feel like. I have asked a few people and looking forward to seeing what happens.

- Bought the game Alan Wake, played it for a few hours, that game creeps the hell out of me haha. Awesome game so far.

- Might have some interviews with some Youtube celebrities hopefully. Haha I called them celebrities. I mean they have more of a following than normal.

That's about it for now. I'll have some posts up in a few days. Thanks to anyone who reads this again. I would really appreciate some feedback.

E-mail me if you have any questions, comments, or even want to help expand Zombie Digest.

arthurkellycomedy@yahoo.com
artydroid@gmail.com

Keep Surviving

Arty K.

No comments:

Post a Comment