Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lost had zombies right? Well were they vegetarian? OTHER NEWS

Wanted to give a HUGE fucking thank you to Jason Phelan (creator of some fine digital art and maker of Unicorn Pee beer) for the awesome banner logo he made for the site. He's done some projects for me over the years and never ceases to amaze me. Unfortunately he doesn't do it more because I really enjoy it. I'll have to start creating a lot of projects just have him create stuff haha. Thanks again dude, you're the best!

Okay so remember I said I was going to watch Survival of the Dead? Didn't do that. Twas a busy weekend for me. I watched the LOST finale and got pretty damn emotional.

I know LOST isn't zombie related fully but a lot of them had died and came back to life which kind of makes them a zombie. Sayid was dead and came back to life and even Sawyer called him a zombie. There's my segway you bastards!

It was rough to watch. I've only been watching the show since mid/late March and still, I felt the heartbreak that all the true LOST fans felt when Jack's eyes closed. I feel like beating people up with a katovel right now (Katovel is featured in the You've Got Dead on You podcast on iTunes, CHECK IT OUT!!!!). But anyways, that show is probably one of the best shows I've ever seen as a whole. I don't recall watching a show's series finale either. Not many shows I watched in life were worth watching to the end. LOST, was definitely one of those that had the potential to make it to the end.

ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES!!!! I GET IT!!! RELAX!!!! OFF TOPIC!!!!

Does anyone know the odds of a vegetarian zombie? How would that work genetically? I imagine there'd be some kind of error in the DNA mutation to make a zombie start craving a head... of lettuce. Wouldn't that be wickedly stupid though?

"DON'T SHOOT THAT FUCKING ZOMBIE! HE'S A HERBIVORE!"

He obviously wouldn't make it with all fire arms that will be loaded during the apocalypse. If I found the one veg eating zombie I'd take him into my home. He'd be like a cooler version of Bub from DOTD. He'd be completely brain dead but at least he'll appreciate the nice garden salad I'd make him. He or she can live out in my backyard and share the grass with the rabbits and such...

I'm sorry that's odd.

OTHER HORROR NEWS

So I apparently did not hear about the remake of Childs Play. Is this for real? I was seeing on IMDB that it is real and the coolest part about it was that the dude who did Chucky's voice in all the prior Child's Play movies is doing it in the remake. That's pretty bad ass right? I hope they let the original Andy have some kind of part or cameo because they've been pretty shitty to him over the years.

I wonder what the doll will look like. I hope they don't fuck around with this cause then I'll put some voodoo soul into my own doll and have it terrorize some fucking idiot who decided to ruin a good flick.

Hollywood is running out of ideas for movies and they just have an itch for re-doing movies. This pisses me off sooooo much but oh well, nothing the fans can do but sit back, wait and resist buying a movie ticket in hope that an original movie won't be destroyed...

It's only Child's Play though. I mean when I was a kid I loved to play Zelda and watch Chucky. No lie, I had a dream that Chucky was coming after me when I was in the bath tub but it was Link who came out the drain not Chucky. I then walked to my window and saw Chucky throwing wooden barrels at the window where I was standing. Guess who doesn't play Zelda anymore? Damn right kiddies.

That's all for now. I hate not having something important to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment